Tuesday 13 July 2010

Right. Here goes.

Hello there,

This is my first narcissistic foray into the blogosphere. Other than what follows in the next paragraph and the little blurb on the side of the page, I have little intention of of babbling on about myself. I'm just using the free space for photos.

I have only recently begun to dabble in photography, mostly due to the fact that I have little else to do. For those who are interested, the camera I use is an Olympus OM-1. I have small array of lenses from 35mm going up to 200mm. What follows will be a very amateur attempt at some vaguely interesting photos of various bits and bobs. I do actually own a digital camera as well. But I have only had that short time too. I will probably throw in a couple of shots I have taken using that as well.

Enjoy. Or not.

No comments: