Thursday 17 February 2011

People Watching

 I like to people watch. Down the Bund is a fairly interesting place to do it, since there are loads upon loads of tourists. I can't even remember what I was doing down there, I think I may have just been going for a walk. But it was a relatively clear day, which is saying something.

 It looks quieter than it does because this is a slightly elevated section of the bit along the river.

 The cleaner seemed to know I was taking a picture of him. But never mind.

This is another attempt at long exposure. With so many people around, I thought it might make a nice effect with the blurriness. Will probably try this again. Again, I don't exactly remember what I was doing. I apply guesswork to everything rather liberally.

Lots of people stand around doing this. It's probably a lot better in colour.

I was staring at the back of the his head for ages, waiting for him to turn around.

I was looking at the tour guide in the background, holding the strange flower thing.

I like this because the guy is pretty chilled out, but also the skyline in so impressive.

1 comment:

lemanie sunshine said...

will I see more photos soon?