Saturday 11 December 2010

Wrapping Up Carnival

I have a few more photos from carnival that I wanted to put up. Some colour, some black and white. I am still experimenting with colour and am still not entirely happy with how it's going. I have come to the conclusion that the faster the film the better the pictures. Anyway. That's for another post. So yeah. Here is my last bit from Carnival before I more on.

Jump and wave.

These two were running a stall on the side of the road and wanted me to take a picture.

There was a sound system. You can see the people beginning to gather. I took the photo because if you look into the little shack on the left, you can see a guy poking his head up. It was quite funny. He seemed to be resting on his moustache.

Orange: A good colour to take a photo of...

This was a slight experiment into long exposures. I took two like this. The other was too bright, so I am going with this one. Maybe colour would have added something more to it.

Right. Stay tuned for China (in glorious black and white. Ha~!).

No comments: