Monday 26 July 2010

...and a last bit of colour from Peckover House

I used a whole role of film from these gardens. I could put the majority of them up. But I will settle for 12 altogether.

They line the plants up in pretty cool ways, so you can look down the rows and get varying amounts of colour. I think there is too much green in the background and I could have been at a lower angle. But screw it.


Returning to the theme of solitary plants...


(One is the loneliest number...)


I don't know why this was there. But a wheelbarrow full of soil and plants would make a different kind of garden fixture.


I like the look of these things. I never would have thought I would take an objective interest in the shapes and forms of plants.


Here's a half decent example of the varying flora and fauna...


...as is this. It really is a great place to see. It's also shielded off nicely from Wisbech, even though it's in the centre of it. A good place to get away, quietly.

No comments: